Followers

Monday 12 June 2017

Charming Edwin - Love

Love 

Hello there,
Phew! It's not easy making men's card. I stamped Charming Edwin on Neenah super smooth Kraft card and coloured with Copics. Then I die cut it out with a JoyCraft die which I love. 


 I used Little Darlings build a card dies to cut out the card base and created an easel card. I used JoyCrafts papers to matt and layer. Flowers made from Marianne Design dies. I die cut some leaves with vellum and some plastic leaves too. The fish net die-cut from Marianne Design.  I stamped the sentiment Love on the Doohickey Surf Tag. I finished off with some embossing powder by STAMPENDOUS Frantage.










I used Doohickey Lace Coaster and matted with a jute ribbon and another Doohickey die-cut which I left blank to write a personal message to the recipient.

I would love to enter my card into - 

AllSorts Challenge - week 419 - use at least 2 dies

No comments:

Post a Comment