Followers

Thursday 1 June 2017

Magnolia Sea Captain TILDA on Graphic 45 Book Box

I altered this Graphic 45 Book Box with tags with the cute Magnolia Sea Captain TILDA on the cover. I used the gorgeous Everyday Spring papers by Lemoncraft to cover the box in the fresh pinks and greens tones. 
I coloured Sea Captain TILDA with box with distress markers and a splash of white gesso and I also used the Bon Voyage Travel Sign for the background :-) and I embellished the cover with die cuts from Marianne Designs, Fantasy Dies and Doohickey. Lace and beaded chains added and built up with flowers   
On the spine of this box I used lace and tassels from Prima Marketing and row of pearl chain on each side of lace. I attached the tassels on by punching a couple of holes by WRMK Crop-a-dile and added the eyelets to them and tied a little ribbon to clip the tassles on. And on the back of box I've also added some paper and ribbon. I've also distressed all the edges with distress ink.
 

Again I used papers from the Everyday Spring by LemonCraft to for the inside cover and distressed the edged with distress ink. I used paper doily and dies by Fantasy collection. I added a paper clay heart I made myself from a mold. 
This perfect tag comes with the book box and they're perfect for Magnolia TILDA stamp images. I coloured TILDA with Copic markers.  And I also distressed the edges with distress ink. Then I added SCRAPINIEC grapevine oval chipboard. Die from Doihickey and paperclay butterflies and flowers to embellish . 
Another tag I stamped and coloured Happy Summer TILDA with Copic markers. I heat embossed a wooden circle from Anna Marie Designs with STAMPENDOUS White distress embossing powder. Distressed the edges with distress ink and finished the embellishments off with flowers and a sprig of clear crystal.
And final tag I stamped and coloured Sitting Denim TILDA on the Sea View Chair with Copic pens. I distressed the edges and oops! Excuse the green on the edge as I spilled some paint on it!!! I used a SCRAPINIEC chipboard, a daisy flower lace and flowers and leaves and a metal butterfly to finish off. All Magnolia Stamps and Doohickey dies can be found here -

http://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk?aff=17   

No comments:

Post a Comment