Followers

Saturday 22 July 2017

Addicted to Stamps Guest Designer

Little Mermaid Shadow Box

 

Good morning all,

Today's post is my Guest Designer project for addicted-to-stamps blogspot. I used a 6"x 6" Scrapiniec chipboard shadow box and My Besties Little Mermaid Girl which I coloured with copics and TH distress markers and cut out by hand. 


I started the background with a piece of lightly scrunched up white tissue paper on a 6"x6" cardstock then sprayed with green and blue Linda's Stamp Gang sprays
And I used TH distress black soot and applied with some water on the centre of the cardstock to create back shadow 


I glued a piece of fishing net cut to size and added the Little Mermaid on top. A shell with a pearl bead in the centre. 


I applied some texture paste here and there then poured some green and blue prills to create texture. I added some sea washed metal trinkets from Noor! Designs, sea weeds diecuts from Marianne Designs, Joy Crafts and mulberry flowers 


More flowers, diecuts and glass beads


I would like to enter my project into -

The Ribbon Girl - July Use Any Image Challenge ...
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/july-use-any-image-challenge.html

Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #127 JUST BEACHY &/OR RED, WHITE & BLUE 
http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-127-just-beachy-red-white.html

Scrapbook Stamps Society - Ch121 # Anything goes option Monochrome
http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/ch121-anything-goes-option-monochrome.html




No comments:

Post a Comment