Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

Autumn Colours

Christmas Greetings 

 

Hi!
Thank you for dropping by :-) my post today is an 8"x8" Christmas card in a slightly autumnal colours which I thought would perfect for the men or grand parents. 
I stamped the large Holly Leaves from INDIGOBLU on paper from Trimcraft First Edition Jingle All The Way. And embossed it in copper and cut them out .

I matted and layered the card with paper from Creative Expression and embossed with Sue Wilson Embossing Folder. And the inner frame I used another piece from Jingle All The Way and a Mulberry paper Prima which I also embossed with Sue Wilson Folder.


I also cut out the Sentiments from Jingle All The Way Collection. I added jute string and Prima wire and placed my Large Holly Leaves with some frosted berries and beaded spiral embellishments. I made the mulberry poinsettias from WOC to finish off.





I hope you like it.


I would love to enter my card into -



The Ribbon GirlsOctober Card Challenge ...

Sweet Stampers # 11 Lots of Layers

Frilly and Funkie Show Us Your Stamps

Crafting With Friends - Challenge 51

No comments:

Post a Comment