Followers

Wednesday 20 December 2017

CGC Challenge 154 - Anything Goes


Challenge 154 - Anything Goes


Hi! Welcome to a new week here at Crafty Gal Corner  with a this week challenge- Anything Goes. Our fantastic sponsor is Faery Ink and the Prize is 3 Digital Images!

I have used Arielle Ice Skater Oopsie .... isn't it cute 😉 and I coloured it with Copics and some Unicorn Glitters. I used Doohickey Rounded Frame to die-cut the topper and matted it on Craft & You Design Paper die-cut by Doohickey Recipe Card Die.



I cut the base card with GoKreate XXL Frame Frilly 9 and matted it with Craft & You Design - White Christmas and I added the Winter Wishes Icicles by Joycrafts and Let it Snow by Florartistry




That's it folks! It's a clean and simple card for me this time which is usually for me lol but less is more sometimes 😊 I hope you will join us at Crafty Gals Corner  and show us your creative creations!


I would like to enter my card into -




No comments:

Post a Comment